- Made from macerated canvas mixed with phenolic resins, pressure molded & cooked to form a highly versatile wheel
- Excellent for applications demanding durability and capable of taking shock loads.
- Offers floor protection, is non marking and non-conductive
- Resistant to oils, grease, gasoline and most commonly used chemicals. Wheel is resistant to water but is not recommended for wet applications
- Durometer: 75 - 85 Shore D
- Temperature rating: -50 to +550 degrees Fahrenheit (All metal components should be used in applications over 180 degrees)